Teach the Armor of God to kids with confidence—even if you feel you are too busy or you don’t know how to prepare lessons—with Prepared to Stand: The Armor of God for Kids. This printable eBook includes step-by-step instructions, detailed lesson plans, engaging examples, and creative visual aids for teaching the Armor of God. Scroll down to learn more!
“I feel defeated,” I admitted.
The cabin was dark.
The kids were finally in bed, asleep.
And my co-counselor and I sat on the floor in the dark, knees pulled into our chests, tears threatening both of us.
It had been a long, hard day of Bible camp. And we were more than just tired. We realized that we were experiencing the effects of spiritual warfare—anger, frustration, discouragement, defeat. Neither of us felt that we had anything left in the tank. How were we supposed to get up tomorrow morning and keep loving these kids & teaching them God’s truth?
“Let’s pray,” my co-counselor wisely said.
It was a good idea. But I felt so discouraged, I hardly knew what to pray.
Then, my mind drifted to the theme we were teaching the kids—the Armor of God. And so I began to pray the Armor of God.
I thanked God for His truth—the marvelous message of hope that made all the difference in our own lives. I thanked Him for the righteousness that we have in Christ, which gives us confidence in our standing before God. I thanked Him for the Gospel of peace—the remarkable good news that we were striving to share with our girls. I prayed for faith for us to withstand the struggles of the next day, and the rest of the week. I prayed for the hope of salvation to adjust our perspective & motivate us. And I prayed for wisdom, discernment, & boldness to effectively share God’s Word—the sword of the Spirit—with our girls.
Don’t underestimate the value of learning about the Armor of God!
I’m so glad that we chose the Armor of God as our Bible camp theme this year. It’s been a fantastic topic to teach the kids. But it’s also made a tremendous difference in my own life. I’m so thankful for what I’ve personally learned about the Armor of God!
And I hope you, too, have enjoyed & benefited from the Armor of God series here on the blog. In case you missed a post or two, this is what we’ve covered here on the blog:
- 13 Awesome Resources for Teaching the Armor of God for Kids
- 3 Things You Must Teach Your Kids about the Belt of Truth
- 1 Thing to Teach Your Kids about the Breastplate of Righteousness
- 2 Key Things to Teach Kids about the Shoes of the Gospel of Peace
- 3 Aspects to Teach Your Kids about the Shield of Faith
- 1 Unusual Truth to Teach Your Kids about the Helmet of Salvation
- 3 Key Facts to Teach Kids about the Sword of the Spirit
Have you also signed up for my free email series of printable lesson plans & activity ideas for the Armor of God? If you haven’t yet, you can still sign up here!
And I have one more super exciting announcement. So far, the only people I’ve told about this are those who have already signed up for my free email series on the Armor of God. But I’m finally ready to share with all of you:
Introducing Prepared to Stand: The Armor of God for Kids!!
By popular request, I’ve put together an eBook of my lesson plans for the Armor of God!!
What’s the difference between the free email series & this eBook? Good question! 😉 The outlines you get in the free email series are good. They’re what I would personally use to teach the Armor of God. But the lesson plans I’ve included in my eBook are WAY more detailed.
Each lesson plan in Prepared to Stand is packed full of useful information—plus simple yet creative teaching ideas. Everything is laid out for you in clear, organized detail.
Discover how to easily & effectively teach the Armor of God for kids.
Prepared to Stand was written to give you exactly what you need to teach the Armor of God.
- If you’re a busy Christian woman who doesn’t have time to come up with details yourself, then Prepared to Stand is for you.
- If you’re unsure of how to flesh out a lesson outline—and you want all the details written out for you—then Prepared to Stand is for you.
- If you’re a Christian mom who doesn’t have an ounce of creative energy left after chasing kids around all day—but you still want to teach God’s Word to your kids—then Prepared to Stand is for you.
In other words, if you feel you ought to be sharing God’s Word with the kids in your life—but you don’t know how or you don’t have time for elaborate planning—then Prepared to Stand was created for you. ❤️
Here’s exactly what’s included in Prepared to Stand:
- An introduction to the topic of the Armor of God.
- A brief bullet-point outline of each lesson (so you can tell at a glance what each lesson will cover).
- A paragraph about the key concept(s) in each lesson (so you know exactly what you’re trying to teach during each lesson).
- A detailed, step-by-step guide through how to teach each lesson.
- Suggestions for posters, pictures, & other visual aids to use.
- Suggestions & instructions for creative activities & examples to emphasize your lesson points.
- Simple guides & suggested discussion questions for reviewing each lesson.
- Key Scripture verses to use for reference and/or memory verses.
- Guides & prompts for personal application—including targeted discussions for both believers & unbelievers!
Plus, when you purchase Prepared to Stand, I’ll include a free copy of my popular printable, “10 Creative Ways to Teach the Armor of God for Kids.”
How do you get Prepared to Stand?
It’s simple. Click here to view my secure eBook sales page. Enter your info. And—boom—the eBook will be available to you right away.
You can download it, save it on your computer, and print it. Instantly!