Teach your kids the Bible—without extra time or work on your part—using the Armor of God for Kids free Bible lesson series!
Want more info? Scroll down to read more.
FREE BIBLE LESSON SERIES
You can prepare a Bible lesson in one of two ways.
You can invest your own time.
Or you can use a quality Bible curriculum.
1) Invest your own time
Study the passage. Prepare the lesson. Make visuals. Think of creative, hands-on activities, games, & crafts to support the lesson. And on and on…
While I always recommend studying the Bible for yourself & preparing your own lessons, the reality is that many Christian women just don’t have time. But does that mean busy Christian women simply can’t teach the Bible to their children—or other children?
Thankfully, there’s another option!
2) Use a quality lesson plan
It is so much easier—and less time-consuming—to use a lesson or curriculum that someone else has put together for you. But if you go this route, you must be sure that you’re getting a quality curriculum.
How do you make sure you’re getting solid, biblical lesson plans for kids? By looking for the 4 things listed below…
How to identify a QUALITY Bible curriculum for kids
- First of all, a good kids’ curriculum must be Biblically sound. If a lesson guide has a gorgeous cover and is full of cute craft ideas, but dilutes the message of Scripture—leave it!
- A good Bible lesson plan will be thorough & detailed. It will make the main points very clear. You’ll know exactly what you should cover in the lesson. And, it will include elements that appeal to different types of learners—visuals, verbal activities, hands-on learning ideas, etc.
- Along the same lines, a good Bible teaching guide will be creative. It will give you fresh, fun ideas for both your lessons and your activities.
- And finally, a good Bible curriculum will be organized. What good is a detailed lesson plan that’s full of creative ideas if you can’t find what you need? That doesn’t save you any time! So if you’re going to use someone else’s lesson plans to teach your kids, they must be organized!
And why do I bring up these points? Because I searched for a quality Bible curriculum recently, myself! 😉
The Armor of God for kids
We’re taking up the Armor of God as the theme this summer at our Bible camp! So I’ve spent quite a few hours searching online for quality materials about the Armor of God for kids.
Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to find anything that meets my criteria above.
So, instead, I’m creating my own Bible curriculum on the Armor of God for kids. And YOU get to benefit! 😉
Yes. I’m sharing the exact curriculum that I, myself, will using this summer.
And it’s free! 😀
What you’ll get in The Armor of God for Kids
Here’s a quick overview of what you’ll get in The Armor of God for Kids summer series:
- Details! Throughout the summer, you’ll find a regular series of posts here that cover all the essential aspects of the Armor of God that you absolutely ought to teach to your kids. These posts will definitely be thorough and helpful!
- Creative ideas. I’ve created a free printable titled “10 Creative Ways to Teach the Armor of God for Kids” for you! This beautiful guide is stuffed with multi-sensory activities to help kids learn the Armor of God from Ephesians 6! Those types of hands-on activities can be so hard to think of–and yet they’re so effective! With this guide, you don’t have to break your brain trying to come up with activities, because I’ve already done the hard work for you. 😉
- An organized plan. You don’t have to try to piece together your lesson using bits of information from my posts and printables. Nope! I’ll send you tips & resources for each piece of the Armor of God in an organized, sequential series. You’ll have exactly WHAT you need, WHEN you need it. And you’ll know exactly how to use it, too.
- A Biblical foundation. Finally, you can be confident that everything in this Armor of God for Kids series is solidly rooted in the Word of God. I’ll be working directly from Ephesians 6—and I’ll give you the background info (plus tips to study Ephesians yourself!) so that you know exactly where I got my ideas from.
Who The Armor of God for Kids is for
Here’s who this series is for:
- Christian moms. If you’re a Bible-believing mom, and you want to teach God’s Word to your children, this series is perfect for you. I know how much mothers need to do each day. So this series is designed to make it easy for you to teach your kids about the Lord—without stealing a huge chunk of time from your day.
- Christian women who are busy, but still want to teach the Bible. It seems like every woman is busy beyond description. And yet, we see great women of the Bible who effectively shared God’s truth with children—like Timothy’s mother & grandmother. And we know the commands to teach the Scriptures to younger people. So if you want to share God’s Word—even though you are crazy-busy—this series is just what you need. I’ll give you the info & the tools you need to quickly pull together solid lessons on the armor of God for kids. Even if you have very little time, you’ll still be able to teach the Bible to others! 🙂
- Christian women who want to share God’s Word, but don’t know how. If you’re like other beautiful Christian women I know, you deeply desire to make an impact on the lives of others. You want to share the truths of Scripture with others! But maybe you feel uncertain about doing it. Maybe you don’t know where to start. But teaching the Bible to kids is a great way to start sharing God’s Word! And in this series, I’ll “hold your hand” and guide you step-by-step through the process of preparing & teaching the Bible. 😉
Who The Armor of God for Kids is NOT for
I do want to make a quick note, though. You probably will not find this series helpful if you fit either of the two categories below:
- Teachers of teens. This series is geared for elementary-age children (approximately 6 to 12 years old). That’s not to say you couldn’t use some of the materials with youth, but be aware that most will not be well-suited to teenagers. 😉
- People who don’t care about teaching the Bible. If you teach children, but you don’t want to teach the Bible, you will not find this series helpful. Like I said above, everything included will be built on the foundation of Scripture. So if you don’t care about teaching from the Bible, this series will not be a good fit for you.
What makes The Armor of God for Kids unique?
As I was saying, I personally have scoured the Internet for any Bible-based materials on the Armor of God for kids. And, let me tell you, there are some weird things out there on this subject… seems like some people get a little too fascinated with the “enemy” that the armor of God is intended to protect us from. 🙁
I also had one other problem: Most resources about the Armor of God for kids are cute coloring books, etc. Don’t get me wrong; I’m certainly not against coloring pages! But I’m looking for something a little more robust.
So what makes The Armor of God for Kids unique?
- It is much more than a coloring page. My series will cover not only the Bible lessons on the Armor of God, but also games, crafts, learning activities, snacks, memory verses, and more.
- It’s FREE! Need I say anything more?! 😉
But am I qualified to write a Bible curriculum for kids?
Maybe you’ve never visited my blog before. You have no clue who I am. And you’re wondering, “Does this gal even know what she’s talking about?!?”
Don’t worry! 😉 I actually have a Bachelor’s in Biblical Studies, plus 15+ years experience teaching kids’ Bible clubs and serving as Activities Director at our summer Bible camp.
So every lesson plan I create is backed by my training in Bible study. And every teaching tip I give comes out of years of actually teaching the Bible to kids. 😉
We use this exact method every summer!
As a matter of fact, last year at our summer Bible camp we used the exact method I’m sharing in The Armor of God for Kids. At the end of the camp week, we played a game that required the kids to remember things that they had learned. Before they could earn points & move to the next station in the game, they had to tell us things that they had been taught through the Bible messages & activities that week.
And you know what? Those kids EXCELLED in that game. They really did learn the things we were trying to teach them from the Word of God. And, what’s more, they actually remembered them!
That, in my book, is a success. That is exactly what we want to do when we teach the Bible. We want to teach so effectively that, days & weeks & months later, the kids still remember what they learned.
That’s why I want to share this method with you in the Armor of God for Kids series!
It’s a proven method. I know it works.
I want you to be able to use it, so that you can effectively teach the precious Word of God to your kids, too!! 😀
So here’s EXACTLY what you’ll get in The Armor of God for Kids
- “10 Creative Ways to Teach the Armor of God for Kids” (printable guide)
- The Belt of Truth (lesson outline, teaching tips, + activity ideas)
- The Breastplate of Righteousness (lesson outline, teaching tips, + activity ideas)
- The Shoes of the Preparation of the Gospel of Peace (lesson outline, teaching tips, + activity ideas)
- The Shield of Faith (lesson outline, teaching tips, + activity ideas)
- The Helmet of Salvation (lesson outline, teaching tips, + activity ideas)
- The Sword of the Spirit (lesson outline, teaching tips, + activity ideas)
And when you sign up for The Armor of God for Kids, I’ll also open up my entire library of free printables to you. So you’ll not only get this particular series of lesson plans & printables, but ALL of my Bible study worksheets & lesson plans (plus any I add in the future)!
Plus, just to keep your life simple, every single part of The Armor of God for Kids will arrive conveniently in your inbox.
No logging in to a website. No remembering to check for new materials.
Just sign up using your email address, and then everything will come straight to your inbox. All you have to do is read the info and print out any lesson plans or printables that you want!
You’ll get the free “10 Creative Ways to Teach the Armor of God for Kids” immediately after you sign up. And then you’ll receive each lesson one by one throughout the summer.
That way, you won’t be overwhelmed by info—and you’ll actually be able to use each lesson as it arrives. 🙂
Time to take action!
Need more info? You might enjoy this post about how to use The Armor of God for Kids in a real-life situation.
But if you’re ready to get started, then enter your email in the box below! 😀
FREE BIBLE LESSON SERIES